“A bonafide rock star” (Bandcamp), Lucy Dacuscontinues her hot (and heavy) streak in support of her widely praised new album, Home Video,released just over two months ago via Matador. When the album’s third single, “Brando,”was released, a contest was announced invitingfans to send in a video of themselves dancing, skateboarding, ice skating, etc. to the song.
Now and over 100 submissions later, the “Brando” video is being presented to the world. It’s a fun, lighthearted video which stitches together this footage and celebrates Lucy’s incredible fans. “Big thank you to everyone who submitted,” says Dacus. “These videos brought me a lot of joy and made me feel more connected to the song and all of you.”
Over the many weeks since “Brando” was released, Lucy has performed the song in various capacities, including Jimmy Kimmel Live, NPR Music’s Tiny Desk (Home) Concert,CBS This Morning: Saturday,and most recently WXPN’s “World Cafe.”It’s become a true force at radio, landing at #1 at NonComm for three consecutive weeks(where it currently reins!) and Top 15 at Billboard AAA and Top 25 on Mediabase, where it has not yet peaked.
Lucy kicks off her almost entirely sold out North American headline tour in her hometown of Richmond, Virginia. where many of the stories shared on Home Video took place. There are now back-to-back shows in Portland, Chicago and Philadelphia, and three nights of shows in Brooklyn and Washington, D.C.
- COVID-19 : Kes sembuh sebanyak 2,192
- Tempoh perkhidmatan Guru Interim lantikan tahun 2019 akan dilanjutkan untuk tempoh satu (1) tahun lagi
- Malaysia tubuhkan Pusat Revolusi Perindustrian Keempat (C4IR)
- Harga runcit petrol RON97 naik sebanyak 37 sen seliter. RON95 dan Diesel kekal
- Permohonan Geran Padanan dibuka kepada pengusaha hotel taraf 1 dan 2 Bintang