After much deliberation and confirmation, from the politicians and the Malay rulers, the Bera MP has sworn in as Malaysia’s 9th PM.
Following weeks of uncertainty, and the announcement from Tan Sri Mahiaddin Md. Yasin, the consensus from all sectors are to focus on the rakyat, and combating COVID-19.
No doubt a hot seat to fill in, and a challenging era to helm.
The media were watching closely the live swearing in ceremony of the Prime Minister while waiting at the Istana Negara’s compound.
- Kerajaan Salur USD100 Ribu Bantu Afghanistan
- Taliban: Kerajaan Laksana Dasar Luar Bebas dan Berprinsip
- Afghanistan: Warga Malaysia Selamat, Berkhidmat Dengan Organisasi Kemanusiaan
- Ratifikasi RCEP : Tiga akta di bawah KPDNHEP perlu dipinda
- INTERMARK MALL BRINGS SHOPPERS ‘OVER THE MOON’ THIS MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL